Roomzster - Reading Center on the Web
reading intervention is designed to
improve fluency, word vocabulary, and comprehension for Grades 1-5.
- Created by and provided courtesy of
Implementing the Reading Center
- Instructions for using the computer
version of the reading center can be downloaded by
- The zip file contains a folder named
“Using the Reading Center”. The files in this folder describe how to use
the Reading Center. Most schools find it efficient to print copies of the
files and have them ready for teacher use in a binder or folder. his intervention is designed to
establish accuracy and fluency in beginning reading skills.
- Progress monitoring can be conducted
with the iSTEEP ORF Progress Monitoring probes. Use the probes that
match the student's instructional level.
Beginning the Reading Center Intervention
- Prior to using the Reading Center, review the instructions noted above.
- To access a particular "room" click on a
link below to begin the reading intervention.
Web-Based Reading Center